Updated January 30, 2019: We appreciate those who took the time to apply to ETG in response to our post below or through Indeed.com. We received resumes from many talented candidates and will keep them on file for future needs. Our current positions have been filled. There is a probationary period for all new hires. If a new hire does not work out for any reason, we will go back and consider resumes on file. With that said, if you did not submit a resume and would like us to keep one filed for future needs, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stuck in a dead end job? Erie Telecommunications Group is hiring beginner and experienced communications technicians. No experience is necessary. We will train you from the ground up.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Are you reliable? Will you show up to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm?
- Are you physically able to climb ladders and perform overhead and underground work?
- Do you have interest in learning cabling, telephone programming, telephone system and security camera repair and installation?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- Can you pass a drug screening?
Pay is based on skills and experience.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com or ETG, 2835 Pearl Avenue, Erie PA 16510.
Since 1993, ETG Communications provides Erie, Pennsylvania’s highest level of expertise in telephone systems, repairs, and service. We also offer cabling, overhead paging systems, security cameras, access systems, and sound masking. Learn more at www.etgcommunicationserie.com.